- 2 shades of Mac purple eyes shadows
- A lot of Black eye shadow circling the entire eyes
- Elongated eyebrows
- False lashes
- Classic red Model's Prefer Lipstick
- Black eyeliner used as lip liner and smudge
- Fresh look sterling grey contacts
- Retractable fangs from 'The Party People'
Cheeky Webster Witch
- Model's Prefer eye brow pencil to define & shape
- Liquid liner 4 lines on each side of the eye connected by short curve lines to make web effect
- Metallic blue Loreal eye shadow sweeping upwards
- Black Maybelline eye shadow around to deepen the metallic blue
- Silver Maybelline eye shadow beneath the eyebrows and under the eye for a more catching effect
- False diamonty lashes
- Dark purple lipstick + black eyeliner to refine
- Black eyeliner to shape & elongate the eyebrows
- Liquid liner above the eyelid and the flick
- A lot of bright orange blush used around the eye up towards the temples
- Brown eye shadow on cheek bones for effect
- Deep red lipstick & black eyeliner for the lip line
Wanted to show off the sleeveless aspect
The weather in Sydney has reverted back to cold and windy after a few glorious sunny days. So it was time for me to dig out the leggings, jackets and scarves again. (I jumped the gun and started packing them away already).
Who doesn't love finding things on sale? And I don't mean the measly 10% off. I'm talking about the ones that are really worth it. The ones that make you proud of yourself for weeks & gives you a secret grin every time you put them on. I get absolutely filthy when I pay full price, then see it again a few weeks later with a massive mark down. Because of this, I try not to buy anything at full price. (Unless I love it so much and can't sleep until it was safe in my closet. In which case I'm willing to pay the price for the sake of my health). It is mostly being in the right place at the right time. But for other times, I tend to value the item for what it's really worth (not what the trendy magazines or little evil voices in my head are telling me) & then I wait patiently. REALLY patiently.
Another problem I have is I don't treat my things very well. I'm too lazy to hand wash or dry clean or even iron sometimes. So I really don't deserve expensive nice things, but if I got them for a steal, I won't feel too guilty when they accidentally get destroyed. Below is the list of what I'm wearing & the price indicates how much it won't hurt if they were ruined.
1. SES synthetic leather jacket - was $60 down to $13.
SES's clothes generally is atrocious quality, but sometimes you come across one that's not at all that bad. I've worn this jacket a few times, it keeps me warm & still looks fine. So I'm not too fussed.
2. Ally viscose floral scarf - was $20 down to $7
3. TFNC burgundy lace dress - was $71 down to $27.90
4. Payless ankle boots - was $50 down to $17
It was originally $200 in total, but for $65, why not?